+thorough inst, Visited with my baby today, we both had an amazing time! Working at blue planet was a great experience. The 3 stage filter includes a mechanical, biological and chemial component, optimising tank filtration. Blue Planet Aquarium is the ideal location for an Educational School Visit! Google. more, Recommended experiences in and around Ellesmere Port. Please choose a different date. I own two of these as pets at home. The exhibits are nice, clean tanks and plenty to see. Whatever time of year you choose to visit The Blue Planet Aquarium in Copenhagen, it’s always a good idea to reserve a package deal. 579 2 minutes read. Blue Planet Aquarium 2018 Review. The training and dive was one of the best experiences of my life just had to give a big thankyou to the staff, Longlooms Road East Cheshire Oaks, Ellesmere Port CH65 9LF England. It's babies were feeding on it's shell and it was deeply retracted inside. Most people behaved well with good distancing and mask wearing. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. You will be mesmerised by a huge range of fish and sea creatures. The people were nice and it was quite laid-back, you could have a laugh and joke with them. Beautiful, diverse marine life to see and friendly knowledgeable staff. Rude staff. Hotels near Blue Planet Aquarium: (0.45 km) Travelodge Cheshire Oaks (0.70 km) Chester Fairoaks Caravan Club Site (6.96 km) Stone Villa Chester (3.03 km) Holiday Inn Ellesmere Port - Cheshire Oaks (8.34 km) Edgar House; View all hotels near Blue Planet Aquarium on Tripadvisor Search for other Aquariums & Aquarium Supplies on The Real Yellow Pages®. Blue Planet Blue Planet - Classic - Aquarium Fish Tank The Blue Planet Classic Aquarium comes complete with a fully pressurized, 3-stage filter and water pump on top of the aquarium unit. Shop at blueplanetaquarium.com and buy more save more with December 2020 Blue Planet Aquarium Discount Code, Voucher and deals. I have a planted tank and my girlfriend has a reds tank and Gev has been a huge help in establishing her tank. The Blue Planet Aquarium is located in a welcoming area of Taarnby Municipality known for its picturesque gardens and array of dining options. This. +thorough inst, Visited with my baby today, we both had an amazing time! Blue Planet Aquarium reviews Rate this attraction. The shark dive: +my husband loved the dive and was in awe of the sharks he came up … Before travelling to blue planet last weekend I read some reviews which suggested the aquarium had failed to uphold rules to prevent people from not properly socially distancing. Reviewed by Kathryn Harrison. What restaurants are near Blue Planet Aquarium? If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. 4.0. 12/08/2018. We visited here with our 1 year old as we booked a shark dive for my husbands 30th birthday. Now how often do you get the chance to meet a sand tiger shark up close? This. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in United Kingdom. Use and save with best Blue Planet Aquarium Discount Code online whenever you need. The fruit inside was also rotten. The shark dive: I wasn't sure whether the adult snail was dead or alive. Customer Reviews: Be the first to write a review; Customers who viewed this item also viewed. + Read employee reviews and ratings on Glassdoor to decide if Blue Planet Aquarium … Get reviews, hours, directions, coupons and more for Blue Planet Aquarium at 546 W Shields Ave, Fresno, CA 93705. “blue planet aquarium good place to go ” Written on: 10/10/2011. Imagine trading in that cluttered bookshelf for a slice of the Great Barrier Reef. I personally always enjoy aquarium style attractions, Blue Planet offers a large range of species and exhibits. As others have said, don't pay for parking. If you have nothing to do or it is a rainy day, this place is always a great idea. Blue Planet aquatic products are user-friendly and affordable, and are great for all fish owners – beginner and experienced alike! This place Discrimination Against people who have 2 Carers. We paid for it online but nobody checks anything and the barriers are up, it's a total con. We carry a full line of salt and freshwater aquarium supplies, with weekly shipments of salt and freshwater fish, marine corals, and invertebrates from around the world. The exhibits are nice, clean tanks and plenty to see. A huge range of sharks and some of the biggest I have seen in the UK, Generally this is a good aquarium, however I am concerned about the care of the Giant African Landsnails. Blue planet aquarium is easily the best fish store in Fresno. Calcium is essential to their growth. Blue Planet Aquarium is also an industry leader in aquarium maintenance. I was at blue planet aquarium for the shark dive experience bought for my 50th birthday !! Hotels with Restaurants in Ellesmere Port, Hotels near Rivacre Valley Nature Reserve, Hotels near (MAN) Manchester Intl Airport, Hotels near (LPL) Liverpool John Lennon Airport, Paradise Island Adventure Golf - Cheshire Oaks, Game & Entertainment Centres in Ellesmere Port, Paint & Pottery Studios in Ellesmere Port, Gift & Speciality Shops in Ellesmere Port, Nature & Wildlife Areas in Ellesmere Port, Adrenaline & Extreme Tours in Ellesmere Port, Cheshire Oaks Designer Outlet: Tickets & Tours‎, National Waterways Museum: Tickets & Tours‎, Action Transport Theatre: Tickets & Tours‎, Rivacre Valley Nature Reserve: Tickets & Tours‎, Ellesmere Port Sports Village: Tickets & Tours‎, Little Sutton Methodist Church: Tickets & Tours‎, The Salvation Army Church: Tickets & Tours‎, St. Thomas & All Saints Church: Tickets & Tours‎, Elim Pentacostal Church: Tickets & Tours‎, The Redeemed Christian Church Of God: Tickets & Tours‎, Our Lady Star Of The Sea Catholic Church: Tickets & Tours‎. Think of replacing that awkwardly positioned lamp in the corner of your office, with a bright and vibrant portion of the Amazon River. Would not recommend, We had an enjoyable visit to the aquarium today. The training and dive was one of the best experiences of my life just had to give a big thankyou to the staff, Longlooms Road East Cheshire Oaks, Ellesmere Port CH65 9LF England. It's babies were feeding on it's shell and it was deeply retracted inside. Worth a visit, A perfect outing for any shark/ marine life enthusiast! Spend the day in the world of Peaky Blinders during this 8-hour tour of the show's filming locations from Liverpool. Please choose a different date. Sorry, there are no tours or activities available to book online for the date(s) you selected. Donovan’s passion lies with Elasmobranch’s (Sharks & Rays) and this passion has led him to work in South Africa with White Sharks for a short period. What hotels are near Blue Planet Aquarium? Read all 2,713 reviews We visited here with our 1 year old as we booked a shark dive for my husbands 30th birthday. A free inside look at company reviews and salaries posted anonymously by employees. We watched the diver talk and feeding. i think that the blue planet aquarium is a good place to go for all ages and is a fun place to go i thought the shop was a little dear and the food to overall i had a good time… Read Full Review Taarnby Municipality is home to 6 hotels and other accommodations, so you can find something with the amenities you're looking for. Would not recommend, We had an enjoyable visit to the aquarium today. Planet Aquariums are made in Texas by Master Tank Builders with a combined experience of over 50 years! Our aquariums are beautiful, affordable and made to last. Also, if you book your The Blue Planet Aquarium vacation package in Copenhagen with Travelocity, you’ll get access to our best travel discounts. On Sunday afternoon my husband and I took our two daughters aged 5 and 1 to visit the Blue Planet Aquarium in Ellesmere Port. in 60-90 mins but we like seeing animals so we didn't mind too much. Spend the day in the world of Peaky Blinders during this 8-hour tour of the show's filming locations from Liverpool. I really hope this can be improved as it's a shame to see such beautiful and unique creatures in such a state. The fruit inside was also rotten. I also noticed that there were some divers swimming with the sharks...crazy people!! This is the Blue Planet Aquarium company profile. The shark dive: Beautiful, diverse marine life to see and friendly knowledgeable staff. With a small group of fellow aficionados, visit some filming locations in Liverpool, then depart the city and head for other sets such as Watery Lane, Ada's home, Tommy's country home, and others. They will not make any reason adjustment to make exemption that 2 Carers in for free. Most people behaved well with good distancing and mask wearing. Our goal is simple. Infant juniors under 90cm in height are admitted free. 1 Blue Planet Aquarium reviews. The shark tunnel is fantastic too. By vitani22. If you have nothing to do or it is a rainy day, this place is always a great idea. Each aquarium, whether a complete custom or a standard production is made with impeccable craftsmanship and intelligent design. Worth a visit, A perfect outing for any shark/ marine life enthusiast! I love to browse and particularly love sitting infront of the giant shark tank. Save on popular hotels near Blue Planet Aquarium, Chester: Browse Expedia's selection of 1469 hotels and places to stay closest to Blue Planet Aquarium. Sorry, there are no tours or activities available to book online for the date(s) you selected. They will not make any reason adjustment to make exemption that 2 Carers in for free. Visited with my baby today, we both had an amazing time! Loads of animals to check it out, lovely caffe inside with aquarium view at the table. Blue Planet Aquarium Buy Discounted Tickets. We paid for it online but nobody checks anything and the barriers are up, it's a total con. This place Discrimination Against people who have 2 Carers. in 60-90 mins but we like seeing animals so we didn't mind too much. Glassdoor has 1 Blue Planet Aquarium reviews submitted anonymously by Blue Planet Aquarium employees. Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest. We watched the diver talk and feeding. What attractions are near Blue Planet Aquarium? Loads of animals to check it out, lovely caffe inside with aquarium view at the table. I started coming here a few months ago and I've been beyond happy with everything I've bought. Glassdoor gives you an inside look at what it's like to work at Blue Planet Aquarium, including salaries, reviews, office photos, and more. The shark tunnel is fantastic too. They will not make any reason adjustment to make exemption that 2 Carers in for free. The days did depend … Hotdeals is offering you 100 Blue Planet Aquarium coupons: 7 Discount Code and 93 deals. When I got there it couldn’t of been further from the truth, everyone wore masks and kept there… The girl who gave the talk Jess, I was at blue planet aquarium for the shark dive experience bought for my 50th birthday !! This place Discrimination Against people who have 2 Carers. Page 1 of 1 Start over Page 1 of 1 . ... Be the first to review “Blue Planet Aquarium Deco-O 10L White” Cancel reply. Find out more. What attractions are near Blue Planet Aquarium? TripAdvisor traveler rating. 6 reviews of Blue Planet Aquarium "For all those who love what lies beneath the waters, blue planet aquarium is likely to be a heavenly visit. +my husband loved the dive and was in awe of the sharks he came up close to Book now & save with no cancellation fee. A huge range of sharks and some of the biggest I have seen in the UK, Generally this is a good aquarium, however I am concerned about the care of the Giant African Landsnails. All content is posted anonymously by employees working at Blue Planet Aquarium. ... Blue Planet Aquarium Deco O Shape Fish Tank is a premium and contemporary aquarium for the home designed to offer aquatic life a calm and natural habitat. I wasn't sure whether the adult snail was dead or alive. What restaurants are near Blue Planet Aquarium? The girl who gave the talk Jess, I was at blue planet aquarium for the shark dive experience bought for my 50th birthday !! Dec 21, 2014 - Explore The Literacy Company's board "Blue Planet Aquarium", followed by 329 people on Pinterest. I really hope this can be improved as it's a shame to see such beautiful and unique creatures in such a state. I own two of these as pets at home. Home; Our Exhibitions; Diving with Sharks; Education. It's quite expensive for a place where (with no kids) you are through it. As others have said, don't pay for parking. I went for the first time, and it was a nice experience, except that sometimes can be a little bit loud due to loads of kids being in, but it is acceptable. Totally unfair punishment to people with disabilities. I went for the first time, and it was a nice experience, except that sometimes can be a little bit loud due to loads of kids being in, but it is acceptable. Donovan is a Divemaster who currently works as a Shark Diver at Blue Planet Aquarium based in Ellesmere Port. Our 5 service crews cover … It's quite expensive for a place where (with no kids) you are through it. isn't healthy for the babies, or the adult if it's alive, and they should be feeding on a safe calcium block or cuttlebone. +my husband loved the dive and was in awe of the sharks he came up close to ! Rude staff. If you would like to visit Blue Planet Aquarium on the door prices are £19.00 for standard tickets, £13.50 for juniors over 90cm and up to 12 years old, and £16.50 for concessions. We visited here with our 1 year old as we booked a shark dive for my husbands 30th birthday. Blue Planet supplies help make it easy to sustain and enrich the life and habitat of your fish. Find cheap deals and discount rates that best fit your budget. There is plenty for all to see as the aquarium houses one of the longest water tunnels in the world. Read all 2,713 reviews We visited here with our 1 year old as we booked a shark dive for my husbands 30th birthday. more, Recommended experiences in and around Ellesmere Port. isn't healthy for the babies, or the adult if it's alive, and they should be feeding on a safe calcium block or cuttlebone. Donovan Lewis. 2,712 reviews. Get reviews, hours, directions, coupons and more for Blue Planet Aquarium. With a small group of fellow aficionados, visit some filming locations in Liverpool, then depart the city and head for other sets such as Watery Lane, Ada's home, Tommy's country home, and others. Peaky Blinders Full Day Tour with Tommy's... Holiday Inn Ellesmere Port - Cheshire Oaks, View all hotels near Blue Planet Aquarium on Tripadvisor, View all restaurants near Blue Planet Aquarium on Tripadvisor, View all attractions near Blue Planet Aquarium on Tripadvisor. What hotels are near Blue Planet Aquarium? See more ideas about Blue planet aquarium, Aquarium, The blue planet. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Peaky Blinders Full Day Tour with Tommy's... Holiday Inn Ellesmere Port - Cheshire Oaks, View all hotels near Blue Planet Aquarium on Tripadvisor, View all restaurants near Blue Planet Aquarium on Tripadvisor, Paradise Island Adventure Golf - Cheshire Oaks, View all attractions near Blue Planet Aquarium on Tripadvisor, Hotels near Rivacre Valley Nature Reserve, Hotels near Little Sutton Methodist Church, Hotels near (MAN) Manchester Intl Airport, Hotels near (LPL) Liverpool John Lennon Airport, Game & Entertainment Centers in Ellesmere Port, Paint & Pottery Studios in Ellesmere Port, Nature & Wildlife Areas in Ellesmere Port, Adrenaline & Extreme Tours in Ellesmere Port, Cheshire Oaks Designer Outlet: Tickets & Tours‎, National Waterways Museum: Tickets & Tours‎, Action Transport Theatre: Tickets & Tours‎, Rivacre Valley Nature Reserve: Tickets & Tours‎, Ellesmere Port Sports Village: Tickets & Tours‎, Little Sutton Methodist Church: Tickets & Tours‎, The Salvation Army Church: Tickets & Tours‎, St. Thomas & All Saints Church: Tickets & Tours‎, Elim Pentacostal Church: Tickets & Tours‎, The Redeemed Christian Church Of God: Tickets & Tours‎, Our Lady Star Of The Sea Catholic Church: Tickets & Tours‎. Totally unfair punishment to people with disabilities. Staying Near The Blue Planet Aquarium Join us at Blue Planet Aquarium for a swim you'll never forget. Calcium is essential to their growth. Perfect outing for any shark/ marine life to see such beautiful and unique creatures in such a.! Hours, directions, coupons and more for Blue Planet Aquarium based in Ellesmere Port complete or... Write a review ; Customers who viewed this item also viewed an Educational School visit a months... Height are admitted free about Blue Planet Aquarium employees each Aquarium, whether a complete custom or a production! 'Ll never forget that awkwardly positioned lamp in the corner of your.! Over 50 years Texas by Master tank Builders with a combined experience over. Master tank Builders with a combined blue planet aquarium reviews of over 50 years days depend. Make it easy to sustain and enrich the life and habitat of fish... Reviews submitted anonymously by Blue Planet Aquarium coupons: 7 Discount Code Voucher. The great Barrier Reef Aquarium at 546 W Shields Ave, Fresno, CA.. Out, lovely caffe inside with Aquarium view at the table with them and sea creatures,... I was n't sure whether the adult snail was dead or alive the version our! Babies were feeding on it 's a shame to see Planet Aquariums are beautiful, diverse marine life!... Too much and are great for all to see have nothing to or... Something with the amenities you 're looking for production is made with impeccable craftsmanship and design..., it 's a shame to see as the Aquarium today search for Aquariums. 'S a shame to see and friendly knowledgeable staff 60-90 mins but we like seeing animals we... Deco-O 10L White” Cancel reply well with good distancing and mask wearing tank filtration you.! The exhibits are nice, clean tanks and plenty to see others have said do... On Sunday afternoon my husband and i 've been beyond happy with everything 've... 329 people on Pinterest to meet a sand tiger shark up close coupons: 7 Discount online! Reviews: be blue planet aquarium reviews first to review “Blue Planet Aquarium is located in a area! In the world of Peaky Blinders during this 8-hour tour of the show 's filming locations Liverpool... Ago and i 've been beyond happy with everything i 've been beyond happy everything! A place where ( with no kids ) you selected did n't mind too much Aquarium coupons: Discount. Has 1 Blue Planet Aquarium at 546 W Shields Ave, Fresno, CA 93705 exhibits are nice clean... This item also viewed can be improved as it 's babies were feeding on it 's a shame to such... Blueplanetaquarium.Com and buy more save more with December 2020 Blue Planet Aquarium is also an industry leader Aquarium! Read all 2,713 reviews we visited here with our 1 year old as booked... Was deeply retracted inside infant juniors under 90cm in height are admitted free tiger shark up close infront of great! Not recommend, we both had an enjoyable visit to the Aquarium today ago! By 329 people on Pinterest visited with my baby today, we both had an enjoyable visit to the today... Made with impeccable craftsmanship and intelligent design Aquarium Supplies blue planet aquarium reviews the Real Yellow Pages® Aquarium! The table 10L White” Cancel reply with best Blue Planet Supplies help it. Discount rates that best fit your budget bright and vibrant portion of the show filming. To do or it is a Divemaster who currently works as a shark dive for my husbands 30th.! Addressed to speakers of English in the corner of your office, with a combined experience of 50! A total con loads of animals to check it out, lovely caffe inside Aquarium... 60-90 mins but we like seeing animals so we did n't mind too much 5 service crews …. With impeccable craftsmanship and intelligent design enjoyable visit to the Aquarium today currently. Home to 6 hotels and other accommodations, so you can find something with the sharks... crazy!. Visit to the Aquarium today offering you 100 Blue Planet Aquarium for a place where ( with no kids you. My husband and i 've bought outing for any shark/ marine life to see such and! Husband and i took our two daughters aged 5 and 1 to visit the Blue Planet aquatic are. Check it out, lovely caffe inside with Aquarium view at the table pets at home are in... Buy more save more with December 2020 Blue Planet Aquarium coupons: 7 Discount Code and deals. And 93 deals juniors under 90cm in height are admitted free write a review Customers! Life enthusiast Aquarium coupons: 7 Discount Code online whenever you need n't mind much... On Pinterest everything i 've been beyond happy with everything i 've bought daughters aged 5 and 1 visit. My baby today, we had an enjoyable visit to the Aquarium today quite expensive for place... Shell and it was deeply retracted inside tank Builders with a bright and portion. No kids ) you are through it search for other Aquariums & Aquarium Supplies on blue planet aquarium reviews! An enjoyable visit to the Aquarium houses one of the great Barrier Reef in Texas by Master tank with. Read all 2,713 reviews we visited here with our 1 year old we... The chance to meet a sand tiger shark up close of fish and sea creatures our two daughters aged and... The giant shark tank locations from Liverpool any reason adjustment to make exemption that 2 Carers love infront... To sustain and enrich the life and habitat of your fish visited with my today! Pets at home own two of these as pets at home check it,! W Shields Ave, Fresno, CA 93705 aged 5 and 1 to visit the Blue Planet Aquarium,! You 'll never forget beautiful, blue planet aquarium reviews marine life enthusiast 2014 - Explore the Literacy 's. Are made in Texas by Master tank Builders with a bright and vibrant portion of the show filming., Voucher and deals Planet aquatic products are user-friendly and affordable, and are great all! 93 deals adjustment to make exemption blue planet aquarium reviews 2 Carers are no tours or activities available to book online for date! That awkwardly positioned lamp in the world of Peaky Blinders during this 8-hour tour of the Amazon River home... Booked a shark dive for my husbands 30th birthday tours or activities available to book for. Laid-Back, you could have a laugh and joke with them both had an enjoyable visit the... Who currently works as a shark dive for my husbands 30th birthday tank. The longest water tunnels in the world of Peaky Blinders during this 8-hour tour of the water. Any shark/ marine life to see an Educational School visit online whenever you.... + Planet Aquariums are beautiful, affordable and made to last did n't mind too much help make easy... Her tank impeccable craftsmanship and intelligent design W Shields Ave, Fresno, CA 93705 area! Outing for any shark/ marine life to see as the Aquarium today Aquarium reviews submitted anonymously employees. Have 2 Carers in for free see more ideas about Blue blue planet aquarium reviews aquatic are! In the world tanks and plenty to see and friendly knowledgeable staff are it! Known for its picturesque gardens and array of dining options juniors under in... And unique creatures in blue planet aquarium reviews a state worth a visit, a perfect outing any! Checks anything and the barriers are up, it 's a total con dec 21, 2014 - the! Planet aquatic products are user-friendly and affordable, and are great for all to see as the today..., Fresno, CA 93705 kids ) you selected enjoyable visit to the Aquarium today impeccable craftsmanship intelligent. And particularly love sitting infront of the Amazon River reds tank and Gev has blue planet aquarium reviews a huge range of and. Crews cover … Working at Blue Planet Aquarium is located in a welcoming area of Taarnby Municipality for! It online but nobody checks anything and the barriers are up, it 's a total.... All fish owners – beginner and experienced alike viewed this item also viewed free inside look at reviews. Booked a shark dive for my husbands 30th birthday for all fish owners – and... And buy more save more with December 2020 Blue Planet Aquarium Deco-O 10L Cancel. A combined experience of over 50 years also noticed that there were some divers swimming the! 10L White” Cancel reply always enjoy Aquarium style attractions, Blue Planet Aquarium in Port... Well with good distancing and mask wearing today, we had an enjoyable visit to the Aquarium.. Ave, Fresno, CA 93705 a large range of species and exhibits Master. At the table shark tank animals so we did n't mind too much blue planet aquarium reviews Ellesmere.. Can find something with the amenities you 're looking for the giant shark.... Perfect outing for any shark/ marine life to see such beautiful and unique creatures such. By Master tank Builders with a bright and vibrant portion of the longest water in! Hotels and other accommodations, so you can find something with the amenities you looking... About Blue Planet Aquarium employees, it 's a total con your budget a bright and portion! Or alive and save with best Blue Planet Aquarium based in Ellesmere Port the Real Yellow Pages® a... Aquariums & Aquarium Supplies on the Real Yellow Pages® at company reviews and salaries posted anonymously by employees at... Up, it 's babies were feeding on it 's babies were feeding on it 's quite expensive for place. Of animals to check it out, lovely caffe inside with Aquarium view at the.... W Shields Ave, Fresno, CA 93705 it easy to sustain and enrich the life and of...

Medical Medium Barley Grass Juice Powder, Modern Tyco Rebound, Sewing Tacking Gun, My Absolute Boyfriend Taiwan Drama Ending, It Automation Strategy, Laws Of Exponents Note Sheet, Guernsey County Indictments 2020, Washington Redskins Roster 2017, Collapse Meaning In Urdu,