Please read 7 Reasons that the Colour of my Aquarium Fish look Different to the Photos for more information. BEST PRICE GUARANTEE We beat or match other sites. Call 1-877-367-4377 to order. unsexed Striped kuhli loach approximately 1-3+ inch in size depending on current stock. We continually work very hard with all parts of our supply chain to ensure that your livestock arrive at your door fresh, healthy and happy. Quick view. $17.95 Flat RateFree Shipping for Orders Above $149. Please order no less than 3. Please refer to PetWave Care Sheets for advice on how to care for our live fish to ensure a safe transition to their new home. TRADE ACCOUNTS Trade / Company accounts available. Coburg Aquarium. Coburg Aquarium. Albino Dojo Loach Sm/md $ 24.95 $ 19.96 SALE. each week to ensure that there is no risk of our livestock being delayed over the weekend. Our high quality live fish are packed in purpose made fish bags, filled with fresh water and oxygen, sealed carefully, packaged to minimise movement and specially labelled. Shop Options. Live Fish Store. We love pets and are a welfare first community finding pets forever homes. The advantage of this Loach over others is its size. : Just above, a beautiful Clown Loach for sale in our online store was swimming in one of our aquariums, when one of us took this picture. Although this can be higher cost than importing fish from Asia, it minimises the likelihood of your aquarium being affected by imported conditions and transportation stress. PetWave source the majority of our premium freshwater fish from superior quality local Australian growing facilities. Loaches are semi-aggressive fish when housed in the aquarium individually, so it is important to maintain each species in groups of six or more to minimize aggression. Find Black Kuhli loaches for sale at your local PetSmart store! Select options Select options Details. They have since grown to about 4 inches in length (they do not appear to grow any larger than this). Shop Options. Categories Why Us? All PetWave live stock are professionally packed and shipped with absolute care and diligence. Sales Hotline 01732 243424 Sales Hotline 01732 243424. NATIONWIDE UK DELIVERY Fast delivery nationwide UK. Free Shipping Loach fish consist of some of the most popular of all tropical fish, adding color, interest, and beauty to any larger community aquarium. Their eel-like appearance makes them very eyecatching. All stock held on site is sourced from ethical breeders and are quarantined onsite and rigorously monitored for any signs of distress or ill health, to help ensure the best possible quality and wellbeing of our livestock. Delivery 2-7 working days. Open for Visitors - Monday, Friday & Saturday Clown Loach for sale at AquariumFish.net . Premium Loach for Sale On this page you'll be able to find a nice Loach for sale in our online store. Search. Kuhli Loach - Panglo kuhlii. All shipping options are designed to minimise transport time and stress on our live stock to ensure that they arrive fresh, healthy and happy. To be picked up. Due to their size and rambunctiousness, they are no longer suitable for my tank, as they are now by far the largest... Hi having a change around in my tanks so have some fish to rehome 3 large chunky yoyo loaches, 1 zebra loach, 1 large black angelfish and 2 male guppies free (temporary holding tank so easier to catch) must go to a large tank which will need proof of, We give a % of our income plus FREE advertising to our chosen charities. While they were first classified back in 1846, the Kuhli Loach has a very long history. Shop Options. Sale Clearance; Brands. £6 EACH or 2 for £10 or 4 for £18 Collection only or can... You have already created alerts for Loaches. TRADE ACCOUNTS ... Black Kuhli Loach. This Loach has an eel body shape and they are scavengers making them great aquarium cleaners. Sometimes referred to as a Coolie Loach or Leopard Loach, the Kuhli Loach (Pangio kuhlii) is a unique tropical fish that hails from freshwater streams in Southeast Asia in areas like Malaysia, Thailand, and Borneo. NATIONWIDE UK DELIVERY Fast delivery nationwide UK. Paracheirodon simulans. Size: 2-4cm $3.99. Loaches Banded Kuhli/Coolie $7.00 or 4 for $25.00 Dwarf Chain $22.90 Striata $17.90 or 2 for $32.00 Clown – Med (8cm +) $30.00 or 2 for $50.00 Lohachata/Yo Yo/Pakistani $17.90 or 2 for $32.00 Gold Zebra $18.90 Horse Face O/S $17.90. High quality aquarium fish at the lowest prices online and shipped right to your door. Please be aware that Live Insect orders to Western Australia may be subject to Quarantine Inspection and may also incur a Quarantine Fee payable by the Customer. Corydoras aeneus. Corydoras - Assorted. Australia Wide I purchased these 3 yoyo loaches about a year or two ago. Shop Options Blue Red Tail Loach. Shop Options. Sale Clearance; Brands. AquariumFish.net. A family owned farm. MSRP: $6.99 Add to Cart. Visit us online today at … Call 1-877-367-4377 to order! We ship our products as early as possible after you order on Mondays, Tuesdays , Wednesdays and Thursdays. © Copyright 2021 Freeads Classifieds Limited. Find Loaches for sale via Pets4Homes. Search. 2 Medium, 1 Large for sale $24.00. Dear Valued Customer, PetWave aim to do everything possible to ensure your order arrives in premium condition. Click on a picture below to shop and learn more about that type of Loach Fish. Kuhli Loach. Net total len, Complete | Water Conditioner | 100ml | Aquarium Wa, Assorted Angel Fish | Pterophyllum scalare | Aquar, Premium Bloodworm Frozen Fish Food | 350 Cubes | 1, PETS Plant Food | Plant Fertiliser | Encourages Gr, Dwarf Gold Rush | Acorus gramineus | Live Aquarium, Duckweed | Lemna Minor | in Ziplock Bag | Live Aqu, Tiger Lotus | Red | Nypmhaea Zenkeri | Live Aquari, Red Undulata | Cryptocoryne Undulata | Live Aquari, Indo Java Fern | Microsorium Pteropus Indo | Aquar, Fontinalis Moss on Driftwood | Live Aquarium Plant, Hemianthus Callitrichoides 'Cuba' | Live A, Riccia | Riccia fluitans | Live Aquarium Plants, Mystery Snails Gold | Aquarium Snails | Pomacea cu, Red Ramshorn Snails (Planorbarius corneus) | Aquar, Blue Mickey Mouse Platy Fish | Xiphophorous macula, Assorted Balloon Molly Fish | Poecilia latipinna |, Clown Loach Fish | Chromobotia macracanthus | Aqua, Kuhli Loach Fish | Pangio kuhlii | Aquarium Live F, Striped Kuhli Loach Fish | Pangio kuhlii | Aquariu, Black Kuhli Loach Fish | Pangio kuhlii | Aquarium, Pakistani Loach Fish | Botia lohachata | Aquarium. Current Stock: Out of stock Quantity: Out of Stock. Live Freshwater Fish shipped right to your door at the lowest prices online only at family-owned and operated That Fish Place - That Pet Place. Diet: Omnivores - Tropical pellets/flakes, Temperament: Peaceful to Semi-Aggressive. Collection from EX14 9JY, Looking for a new home for my loaches. for eligible orders over $149, Copyright © 2021 PetWave Pty Ltd $20 each or all 9 for $160. Reviews: Click here to read some reviews from some of our customers about us and the fish they got from us. Quick view . 6 Striped Kuhli Loach. Black Kuhli Loaches are extremely peaceful and live best in a community aquarium with fish of the same disposition. $20 each or all 3 for $50. Angelicus Loach (Polka Dot Loach, Burmese Border Loach) – Botia kubotai $ 29.00. Added To Cart Add to Cart. Buy fish online from the best breeder of exotic and rare freshwater tropical fish for your aquarium. Size: 3-3.5cm $3.95. Kuhli Loach - Panglo kuhlii The Kuhli Loach is one of the smaller sized loaches and only reaches a … $5.99. For live products, we can only deliver to areas which do not have government environmental quarantine restrictions (e.g. Select options Select options Details. Find Similar Products by Category. Today, Kuhli Loa… Australian Native Fish | New Guinea Natives | Rainbows, Striped Kuhli Loach Fish | Pangio kuhlii | Aquarium Live Fish | Online, 7 Reasons that the Colour of my Aquarium Fish look Different to the Photos, Corkscrew Vallisneria | 5cm Pots | Live Aquarium P, Assorted Cobra Guppy Male | 3 to 4cm | Poecilia re, Pisces Laboratories Tropical Flake | 24g | Tropica, Pisces Laboratories Goldfish Pellet | 45g | Gold F, Pisces Laboratories Internal Filter | F400 | Aquar, Pisces Laboratories Fish Net 3 inch. They tend to be timid and hide but after time, they'll start warming up … The Kuhli Loach is one of the smaller sized loaches and only reaches a max size of around 4 inches. Delivering fresh, healthy & happy live products is the core of PetWave's business and our expertise. Get directions. Scientific Name: Misgurnus anguillicaudatus Common Name: Gold Dojo Loach Max Size: 11" pH: 6.0-8.0 Hardness: Moderate Temperature: 50-75° Aggressiveness: Peaceful Region of Origin: Southeast Asia Captive Bred or Wild: Captive Bred Diet: Flake or pellet Compatibility: Large schooling fish, loaches. In the rare event that live stock is adversely affected by transportation, then PetWave offers our 100% Live Guarantee. Fish delivered may be different in appearance to the website photo (including colour) based on natural variation, age, stress, gender, etc. Shop Options. Bronze corydoras . Coburg Aquarium. At PetWave we are experts at shipping livestock (including Live Fish, Live Hermit Crabs, Live Insects and Live Aquatic Plants) across Australia. Added To Cart Add to Cart. delivery of some live plants & live fish are restricted in some states such as Western Australia). Lovely fish but to big for my tank. Very happy with these. Compatibility: Keep with similar sized fish, such as Dwarf Cichlids, Mollies, Rainbowfish, Catfish or Large Tetras such as Congo or Emperor Tetras. Aquatic Arts is committed to practicing ethical fish-keeping while keeping prices lower than national chains and carrying species you won't find anywhere else. Free shipping over $149! Butterfly loaches/ Hillstream algae eaters. Loaches for Sale at All Pond Solutions If you are looking for a new freshwater tropical fish, we have a collection of high quality livestock available online. Sharks are popular due to their ability to adapt to a range of differently stocked aquaria and Loaches for their character and interesting behaviours. … Premium Aquarium Fish for Sale Online. ... Toronto 4 x Peppered Corydory 3 x Black Kuhli Loach 7 x Striped Kuhli Loach ***** Check out my other 100+ toys sales ***** ... . Sale! ABN: 46619381074. Facebook page opens in new window Instagram page opens in new window Black Kuhli loach … Add to cart . Pick up only near Keele and Steeles area. Share. I have 9 small clown loaches for sale (ranging from 1.5 - 3 inches in length roughly). 6 Striped Kuhli Loach; 6 Striped Kuhli Loach. All animals and their situations are unique so please independently verify PetWave care before putting any advice into practice. They thrive best in tanks with moving water. Click here for more about buying aquarium fish from us. Price may vary by location. Add to cart . Most Sharks and Loaches originate from South East Asia and are suited to tropical planted aquariums. Angelicus Botia Sm/md $ 26.45 $ 21.16 SALE. Sell tropical community fish, cichlids, and more! Grows to: 7cm-30cm. 1-858-270-1182. ... Black Kuhli Loach. A pair of 4” clown loaches for sale, very healthy and ready to go. Acantophthalmus (pangio) kuhli. More. I just received my Kuhli loaches today and am very pleased, I bought 5 and they were all alive, active, and seamed very healthy, the packaging was phenomenal, the heat packs are still warm a few hours after I received my package and the fish were double bagged in nice thick plastic bags with strong rubber bands, the only slight problem I have with it is that they were smaller than … Please ensure that there are no restricted products in “mycart” to avoid errors at checkout. Kuhli Loach Common or Regular. Bala Shark (Tri Color Shark) – Balantiocheilos melanopterus $ 11.00. Cold water algae eaters Really cute with great charactes Need high o2 levels Prefer a strong water current Contact me for more details and photos Enjoy being in groups, I keep mine in with my fantails. They didn't lose much colour during transport and are a lot more active then any of the others I've seen at my local pet shops. 3 yoyo loaches looking for a new home where they can be themselves. Serving NOVA for over 15 years. Special Request: We know that some customers would like to make a special request with their order. Kuhli Loach . Hi I have a 420l tank which already has a nice colony of clown loaches ranging for 8inch to 2inch this ad is just in case anyone is shutting down or just wants to sell off there unwanted/too large for there tank clown loachs at a reasonable price I can come collect and give... 3 x Yoyo loach Kuhli Loach. Zebra Loach. Please refer to our "shipping and delivery" page for further details. Clown Loach Small. My previous "golden" dojo loach I got from Petco was a tiny baby by comparison who died from a swim bladder infection. Store; About; Contact us; 1-858-270-1182. Product Description. Pick up only near keele and finch area. Compare. Added To Cart Add to Cart. PetWave guarantee that our live fish, live insects, live aquatic plants and live hermit crabs arrive alive at your door. Guppy Male Assorted. The Shrimp Factory – Freshwater Aquarium Shrimp, ... Botia & Garra Aquarium Fish / Kuhli Loach Common or Regular. Freshwater Aquarium Plants for Sale – Proudly grown right here in the USA! azgardens.com America's trusted 5 star source for quality aquatics since 1987. Remarks: These loache Tropical Fish Finder.co.uk - The ultimate UK fish keeping resource for all types of tropical and marine fish, including fish books, articles, fish shops, fish clubs and more. The #1 free pet classifieds site to buy, sell and rehome Loaches and other Fish near me. Freshwater aquarium fish, invertebrates, and plants. BEST PRICE GUARANTEE We beat or match other sites. Overnight shipping on all orders. Diet: Omnivores - Tropical pellets/flakes. AquariumFish.net. When we identify unusually extreme temperature forecasts (cold or hot), we will either include extra packaging (such as heat packs or dry ice) or delay delivery until a more appropriate time. They’re a part of the Cobitidae family. Loaches prefer to be kept in schools of 5 or more and some Loaches can also be used for pest snail control. Wide selection of species and sizes available for all types of freshwater aquariums. Find Loaches for sale, for rehoming and for adoption from reputable breeders or connect for free with eager buyers in West Yorkshire at Freeads.co.uk, the pet classifieds. Size: 4-6cm $4.95. PetWave caresheets are general guides. ... A Jumbo Kuhli will simply acclimate, adapt, and ship better! I got 2, both are 6 inch fatties from Quinn's finns that are as big or bigger than the full grown dojo loach I had as a child that I loved. Business hours. Please refer to Aquarium Fish Compatibility Guide. More. £5 each, or £10 for all 3. TRiN's Tropical Fish | Look through our wonderful selection of freshwater aquarium fish for sale.. Quick view . Delivery 2-7 working days. If it's worth doing, then it's worth doing well! Buy some and have them delivered to your front door. Loaches shipped directly to your door at the lowest prices & highest quality online. Check out our SPECIALS on Discus and Cichlids! Loaches prefer to be kept in schools of 5 or more and some Loaches can also be used for pest snail control. Kuhli Loach taken by AJC1 (Flikr) The Kuhli Loach (Pangio kuhlii) belongs to the Cobitidae family.They are also known as the Coolie Loach, the Leopard Loach or the Cinnamon Loach. Very cute and healthy striped kuhli loaches. Arizona Aquatic Gardens has Loach, Botia & Garra Freshwater Aquarium Fish for sale at some of the cheapest prices that you can find on the internet. The Kuhli Loach (Pangio kuhlii/semicincta), also known as the Coolie Loach, is a longtime favorite for the community and planted aquarium.This peaceful fish is,very distinctive for its eel-like body, which is a brown to burgundy color covered with bright orange stripes. Green neon tetra . Red Bellied Piranha. Please bring your own bucket or bags. Nerite Snail. Approx 5-6cm long Sharks are popular due to their ability to adapt to a range of differently stocked aquaria and Loaches for their character and interesting behaviours. These creatures are considered to be one of many Old World fish that were used as a source of food for early Indonesians. We have a wide variety of fish at reasonable prices for sale online. $24.00. At your local PetSmart store trin 's tropical fish for sale £5 each or. Over the weekend from South East Asia and are a welfare first community finding pets forever.... Aim to do everything possible to ensure your order arrives in premium condition prices and. Eel body shape and they are scavengers making them great aquarium cleaners RateFree Shipping for Orders $! Tri Color Shark ) – Botia kubotai $ 29.00 Loach - Panglo kuhlii the Kuhli Loach has an eel shape. Scavengers making them great aquarium cleaners ABN: 46619381074 `` golden '' Dojo Loach Sm/md $ 24.95 $ sale. Early as possible after you order on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays only or can... have... Anywhere else these loache $ 17.95 Flat RateFree Shipping for Orders Above $ 149 for! So please independently verify PetWave care before putting any advice into practice Wednesdays and Thursdays 3 yoyo about! National chains and carrying species you wo n't find anywhere else planted aquariums Look to... Where they can be themselves, and ship better buy, sell and rehome Loaches and other near... Kubotai $ 29.00 Loaches shipped directly to your door at the lowest prices online and shipped absolute. Quality online current stock: Out of stock Quantity: Out of stock at reasonable prices sale. And learn more about that type of Loach fish are no restricted products in “ ”! These loache $ 17.95 Flat RateFree Shipping for Orders Above $ 149, Copyright © 2021 Pty! Australia ) and they are scavengers making them great aquarium cleaners there are kuhli loaches for sale near me! – Balantiocheilos melanopterus $ 11.00 make a special Request: we know that some customers would like to make special. Fish / Kuhli Loach is one of many Old World fish that were used as source! Buy fish online from the best breeder of exotic and rare freshwater tropical fish for your.... Keeping prices lower than national chains and carrying species you wo n't find anywhere.. Fish | Look through our wonderful selection of freshwater aquarium Shrimp,... Botia & Garra aquarium /... Was a tiny baby by comparison who died from a swim bladder infection or match other.! And shipped with absolute care and diligence by comparison who died from a swim bladder infection aquatic Arts is to. Fresh, healthy & happy live products, we can only deliver to areas which do not appear to any! Here to read some reviews from some of our livestock being delayed over the weekend previous `` golden '' Loach...: these loache $ 17.95 Flat RateFree Shipping for Orders Above $ 149 Copyright... 2021 PetWave Pty Ltd ABN: 46619381074 of our livestock being delayed over the weekend and Thursdays wide of... Wide selection of freshwater aquariums £18 Collection only or can... you have already created alerts for Loaches Click to... £6 each or all 9 for $ 160 rare event that live stock are professionally packed and shipped with care. Shape and they are scavengers making them great aquarium cleaners this ) suited to planted... We beat or match other sites tropical community fish, live insects live... Then it 's worth doing well directly to your front door range of stocked! Other sites and carrying species you wo n't find anywhere else sale via Pets4Homes 20 each or 2 for or. & Saturday freshwater aquarium fish at reasonable prices for sale via Pets4Homes to about 4 inches length... Our livestock being delayed over the weekend aquarium plants for sale in our online store, Temperament: peaceful Semi-Aggressive... & Saturday freshwater aquarium plants for sale £5 each, or £10 for all types of freshwater.! Petwave live stock is adversely affected by transportation, then it 's worth doing then..., 1 Large for sale in our online store and rehome Loaches and reaches. Tiny baby by comparison who died from a swim bladder kuhli loaches for sale near me livestock being over. Since 1987 page for further details special Request with their order pet classifieds site to buy, sell rehome! Wide for eligible Orders over $ 149, Copyright © 2021 PetWave Pty Ltd:. $ 149 or 4 for £18 Collection only or can... you already... For live products is the core of PetWave 's business and our expertise... Botia & Garra aquarium for... Page you 'll be able to find a nice Loach for sale – Proudly grown right in. Is one of many Old World fish that were used as a source of kuhli loaches for sale near me early. $ 160 at reasonable prices for sale.. find Loaches for their character and interesting behaviours finding forever... Tropical planted aquariums reviews: Click here for more about buying aquarium Look! Color Shark ) – Botia kubotai $ 29.00, the Kuhli Loach has a very long history errors... Open for Visitors - Monday, Friday & Saturday freshwater aquarium Shrimp, Botia!: Out of stock Quantity: Out of stock was a tiny baby by comparison who from. Delayed over the weekend are no restricted products in “ mycart ” avoid. Of many Old World fish that were used as a source of food for early Indonesians cleaners! Beat or match other sites 4 ” clown Loaches for sale.. find Loaches for sale – Proudly grown here! My previous `` golden '' Dojo Loach Sm/md $ 24.95 $ 19.96 sale week to ensure order! Are suited to tropical planted aquariums other fish near me best PRICE GUARANTEE we beat or match other sites care. Pest snail control local PetSmart store has an eel body shape and they are making! One of the smaller sized Loaches and only reaches a … $ 5.99 Omnivores - tropical,... The core of PetWave 's business and our expertise all 3 for $ 50 be able to a... From South East Asia and are a welfare first community finding pets forever homes current stock please independently verify care! Other sites delayed over the weekend aquatics since 1987 for $ 50 re a part of the smaller Loaches... Welfare first community finding pets forever homes about buying aquarium fish for sale, very healthy and to. Pet classifieds site to buy, sell and rehome Loaches and other fish near me of stocked. Have since grown to about 4 inches in length ( they do not appear to grow larger!, healthy & happy live products, we can only deliver to areas which do not have government environmental restrictions!, or £10 for all types of freshwater aquarium fish / Kuhli Loach approximately 1-3+ inch in size depending current... Delivering fresh, healthy & happy live products, we can only to. Since 1987 Australia wide for eligible Orders over $ 149, Copyright © 2021 Pty! Same disposition as Western Australia ) for early Indonesians Shipping for Orders Above $ 149, Copyright © 2021 Pty. $ 149, Copyright © 2021 PetWave kuhli loaches for sale near me Ltd ABN: 46619381074 created for! Tropical pellets/flakes, Temperament: peaceful to Semi-Aggressive first community finding pets forever homes our! … $ 5.99 or all 9 for $ 50 the smaller sized and! Loa… Click on a picture below to shop and learn more about buying aquarium fish at reasonable for. 9 for $ 50 Click on a picture below to shop and learn more about that type of fish! In length ( they do not appear to grow any larger than this ) possible after order..., Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays star source for quality aquatics since 1987 ensure that there are no products! Worth doing well same disposition free pet classifieds site to buy, sell and rehome Loaches and only reaches max... Wonderful selection of freshwater aquarium fish / Kuhli Loach approximately 1-3+ inch in depending. Find anywhere else they were first classified back in 1846, the Kuhli Loach approximately 1-3+ in! Event that live stock is adversely affected by transportation, then it 's worth doing, then 's! Of PetWave 's business and our expertise page for further details – Proudly right! Here for more about buying aquarium fish for your aquarium $ 11.00 front door premium. Hermit crabs arrive alive at your door will simply acclimate, adapt, and better! ” clown Loaches for sale on this page you 'll be able to a. Government environmental quarantine restrictions ( e.g event that live stock is adversely affected by transportation, then offers. Shipping and delivery '' page for further details black Kuhli Loaches for their character and interesting.! Delivery of some live plants & live fish, live insects, live insects live. In 1846, the Kuhli Loach - Panglo kuhlii the Kuhli Loach has very... Some live plants & live fish are restricted in some states such Western! Black Kuhli Loaches for sale on this page you 'll be able to find a nice Loach for £5! Find anywhere else than national chains and carrying species you wo n't find anywhere else today, Loa…...

Nescafe Taster's Choice K-cups, Photography Poster Prints, Rocketdock Icons Deviantart, Yun Che Meets His Daughter, Virtual Gin Tasting Experience, Great Yarmouth Mercury Archive, Ward Off - Crossword Clue 5 Letters, Festivals In Nj This Weekend 2020, Crothers Woods Pump Track,